Thursday, December 27, 2007

Benazir Bhutto, featured in history from today.

I feel sorry but that does not stop me from saying, our neighbours have done it again. I am in no way, politically or religiously biased person, but thinking within the shell of an normal person, I do not understand why the people in Pakistan is so against democracy. I wonder the suicide bomber who killed their opposition leader, earns what ? No place in the glorious history, not a martyr praised in the coming era. Then why are they doing this ? Why they kill innocent people, why they kill Indian's at Kashmir, why they kill their own people, why they kill their politicians?. I have started to believe that this is because the people in Pakistan is so against Democracy, so against improving their life and the society and with that, their country. They does not seem to understand how good it feels to live in a peaceful atmosphere where there is no bombs and shells, no guns and rockets, no killing and beheading, no Taliban, no Jihads, no cruelty, no bloodshed, no hatred, no nothing. Well, that is too much of an ask.

Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, Benazir's father was former Prime Minister of Pakistan who was executed in 1979 by more or less a politically motivated action directed by the General Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq. Now Pakistan was on the verge of election that this mishap, the demise of the probable Prime Minister of Pakistan occurred. Bad luck for our neighbours ? I say bad luck for the world, as now there seems to be nothing to control the whole country, Pakistan is going to be a feeding ground for terrorism. If a country has only one aim, that is to buy more and more weapons, not to defend itself, but to boast to the neighbours that we are a super power

super_power

I do not hope for any improvement in Pakistan's political scene, nor do I hope that the relationship with India would improve in any ways. This is me not being an optimistic, typical Indian, but since I learned the term "terrorism" the same time I learned about Pakistan and for all these years nothing has changed favourable in Pakistan, I am just saying what I feel inside.

(Added on 31st Dec 2007)

It looks like Musharaf and Pakistan government officials should at least learn to lie smartly. Claiming that the Lady was not dead by the shot but due to her head banged on the car roof's lever, ah, they are in an impression that rest of the world are people with their head filled with clay and not grey cells. Government accusing the terrorist and the terrorists denying the accusation, this is a kindergarten play ? WIth a literacy rate of approximately 50%, its understood why this happens in Pakistan. I do not have any interest in the proceedings regarding this, as, if there was anything up to this point, I have lost it. God bless Pakistan.






Jai Hind


india_translucent



No comments: