Friday, December 22, 2006

What am I doing in the office on X'mas eve.

Living far away from home sucks when it comes to holiday season. Two days after its X'mas and I am already alone at my room :( My room mate has gone home to join his family on the occasion. This is bad when you know all your friends are home and enjoying the holidays with their family, and I ended up here in the city, far away from home, all alone. I may end up in a nice bar, gulping down beer and cursing the bad fate, or maybe a bit merrily, home cooking (which I very rarely does. I am an amateur) something which I like the most and watching some movies. To the worst I will end up in the office playing counter strike from morning to late after midnight. Oh yeah I do play counter strike a lot. Its something which I am trying to stop, but proving to be more difficult that quitting smoking. Sounds weird doesnt it ? Well believe me, you will find your niche right in it if you ever like computer games. Oh well so much for the games. I soon be hitting the road as soon as I finish the back ups which I just started off. Good night..

3 more days to go :) .. 2 more days for the X'mas cakes !!!

No comments: